Why choose UroMAXX™ for cats and dogs over the other Urinary Tract, Kidney and Bladder formulas on the market?
- It is formulated and manufactured in an FDA, cGMP and pharmaceutically licensed facility under strict quality control.
- It's easy for you to use; just measure and pour over dry or wet food.
- It is cold processed in a liquid formula to ensure higher absorption, plus easier assimilation for full potency.
- UroMAXX™ is being utilized by prestigious animal hospitals and veterinary specialists across the country.
- UroMAXX™ is formulated with a tasty combination of natural chicken flavors.
- UroMAXX™ contains no sugar, starch, salt, wheat, yeast, milk or soy derivatives. There is corn in the product.
- UroMAXX™ is safe, effective and has no adverse side effects.
UroMAXX™ Active Ingredients UroMAXX™ for Cats and Dogs (per 1.0ml) 6oz. Cranberry Juice Extract 75 mg Glucosamine 65 mg Vitamin-C as Ascorbate Acid 35 mg
Herbal Extract & Amino Acid Support
Proprietary Blend: Cornsilk Powder, Dandelion, Whole Plant Powder, Nettle Leaf, L-Methionine, Uva Ursi
UroMAXX™ is an unprecedented and powerful liquid Lower Urinary Tract formula for (FLUTD). UroMAXX™ has also been designed and formulated as an effective preventive for Kidney Disease and Bladder infections. UroMAXX™ is safe to use everyday.
Cranberry Juice Extract, from the leading producer of cranberry products (75mg per 1.0ml) prevents the ability of microorganisms from adhering to the epithelial cells that line the urinary tract.
Glucosamine as (HCL) (65mg per 1.0ml) The urinary tract is covered by a protective barrier called the glycosaminoglycan layer. Glucosamine helps nourish and strengthen the urinary tract layer lining.
Vitamin C as (Ascorbic Acid) (35mg per 1.0ml) helps to acidify urine, making the bladder a less inviting environment for harmful bacteria to colonize.
Herbal Extract and Amino Acid Support (85mg)
Cornsilk is used to treat and detoxify infections of the urinary and genital system. Cornsilk helps reduce frequent urination caused by irritation of the bladder.
Dandelion Whole Plant is used for the treatment of the bladder, kidney and urinary disorders. Dandelion strengthens the kidneys and encourages the steady elimination of toxins from the body and is a powerful diuretic.
Nettle Leaf is used in the prevention and treatment of bladder stones, urolithiasis and flushing out waste products and toxins to the body associated with feline urinary tract disease.
L-Methionine is a protein amino acid intended to acidify urine in cats that have mild to chronic LUTD (lower urinary tract diseases)
This product should not be given to pregnant or nursing mothers and pets under 12 weeks of age.
References can be also found on
- Why Fluffy went to the doctor. Vet Econ 2005. www.vetecon.com.
- Lawler DF. Incidence rates of feline lower urinary tract disease in the United States. Feline Prac 1985;15:12–16.
- Kirk CA, Lund E, Armstrong P, et al. Prevalence of lower urinary tract disorders of dogs and cats in the United States. Proceedings, Waltham International Symposium 2001;61.
- Bartges JW. Lower urinary tract disease in geriatric cats. Proceedings, 15th ACVIM Forum 1997;322–324.
- Lekcharoensuk C, Osborne CA, Lulich JP. Epidemiologic study of risk factors for lower urinary tract diseases in cats. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2001;218:1429–1435.
- Westropp JL, Buffington C, Chew D. Feline lower urinary tract diseases. In: Ettinger SJ, Feldman EC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 6th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders, 2005;1828–1850.
- Kruger JM, Osborne CA, Goyal SM, et al. Clinical evaluation of cats with lower urinary tract disease. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1991;199:211–216.
- Buffington CA, Chew DJ, Kendall MS, et al. Clinical evaluation of cats with nonobstructive urinary tract diseases. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1997;210:46–50.
- Gerber B, Boretti FS, Kley S, et al. Evaluation of clinical signs and causes of lower urinary tract disease in European cats. J Small Anim Prac 2005;46:571–577.
- Westropp JL, Buffington CAT. Feline idiopathic cystitis: Current understanding of pathophysiology and management. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Prac 2004;34:1043–1055.
- Osborne CA. Personal communication. University of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2006.
- Houston DM, Moore AE, Favrin MG, et al. Feline urethral plugs and bladder uroliths: a review of 5,484 submissions 1998-2003. Can Vet J 2003;44:974–977.
- Lekcharoensuk C, Osborne CA, Lulich JP. Evaluation of trends in frequency of urethrostomy for treatment of urethral obstruction in cats. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2002;221:502–505.
- Osborne CA, Johnston GR, Kruger JM, et al. Etiopathogenesis and biological behavior of feline vesicourachal diverticula. Don't just do something – stand there. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Prac 1987;17:697–733.
- Horwitz DF. Behavioral and environmental factors associated with elimination behavior problems in cats: a retrospective study. App Anim Behav Sci 1997;52:129–137.
- Kruger JM, Osborne CA, Lulich JP. Management of nonobstructive idiopathic feline lower urinary tract disease. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Prac 1996;26:571–588.
- Lund H, Krontveit R, Sorum H, et al. Bacteriuria in feline lower urinary tract disorders (FLUTD). J Vet Intern Med 2005;19:935–936.
- Lulich JP, Osborne CA, O'Brien RD, et al. Feline renal failure: questions, answers, questions. Compend Cont Educ Prac Vet 1992;14:127–153
- Bass M, Howard J, Gerber B, et al. Retrospective study of indications for and outcome of perineal urethrostomy in cats. J Small Anim Prac 2005;46:227–231.
- Osborne CA, Caywood DD, Johnston GR, et al. Feline perineal urethrostomy: a potential cause of feline lower urinary tract disease. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Prac 1996;26:535–549.
- Forrester SD. Tumors of the urinary tract In: August J, ed. Consultations in feline medicine, Vol 5. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders, 2006;651–658
For pets weighing 10 lbs. and under, give 1.0 ml daily. For every additional 5lbs. of body weight, add .5 ml daily to their dosage.
UroMAXX™ for Cats and Dogs Daily Dosage Guideline if fed twice a day Under 10lbs 10-15lbs Over 16lbs AM 0.5ml .75ml 1.5ml PM 0.5ml .75ml 1.0ml UroMAXX™ for Cats and Dogs Daily Dosage Guideline if fed once a day Under 10lbs 10-15lbs Over 16lbs AM 1.0ml 1.5ml 2.5ml
Guarantee: UroMAXX™ is a powerful and effective urinary tract, kidney and bladder formula for cats and dogs. Every human-grade ingredient in UroMAXX™ has and is being used in major clinical studies across the globe. Our patent-pending formula makes UroMAXX™ unique. Our products and ingredients are researched, developed and manufactured in the USA.
We also stand behind our 100% palatability guarantee.