Why choose ArthriMAXX™ for dogs over other joint formulation on the market?
- It is formulated and manufactured in an FDA, cGMP and pharmaceutically licensed facility under strict quality control.
- It’s easy for you to use; just measure and pour over dry or wet food.
- It is cold processed in a liquid formula to ensure both higher absorption and easier assimilation for full potency.
- ArthriMAXX™ is being utilized by prestigious animal hospitals and veterinary specialists across the country.
- ArthriMAXX™ contains no sugar, starch, salt, wheat, yeast, corn, milk or soy derivatives.
- ArthriMAXX™ is perfect for your diabetic and animal protein allergic dogs and cats.
- ArthriMAXX™ is safe, effective and has no adverse side effects.
ADVANTAGES / BENEFITS
- Designed specifically for animal protein allergic dogs
- Natural vegetable flavored product
- Most powerful natural anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidantingredient, Astaxanthin AstaReal™ (over 21 patents)
- Cold processed liquid formula, ensures full potency
- Easy to use, just measure & pour over dry or wet food
- No sugar, starch, salt, wheat, yeast, corn, milk or soy
|ArthriMAXX™ for Dogs Daily Dosage Guideline|
|Under 10lbs||10-24lbs||25-49lbs||50-100lbs||Over 100lbs|
|1/4 oz.||1/2 oz.||3/4 oz.||1 1/4 oz.||1 1/2 oz.|
|ArthriMAXX™ for Cats Daily Dosage Guideline if fed twice a day|
|Under 13lbs||13-20lbs||Over 20lbs|
|ArthriMAXX™ for Cats Daily Dosage Guideline if fed once a day|
|Under 13lbs||13-20lbs||Over 20lbs|
Guarantee: ArthriMAXX™ is a full circle powerful joint formula. Every human grade ingredient in ArthriMAXX™ has and is being used in major clinical studies across the globe. Our patent pending formula makes ArthriMAXX™ unique. Our products and ingredients are researched, developed and manufactured in the USA. We also stand behind our 100% palatability guarantee.
|ArthriMAXX™ Active Ingredients||ArthriMAXX for Dogs (per 15ml) 32oz.||ArthriMAXX for Cats (per 1.5ml) 6oz.|
|Glucosamine HCL||750 mg||180 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (LMW*) *Low Molecular Weight||500 mg||80 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||750 mg||40 mg|
|Ester-C (calcium ascorbate)||175 mg||50 mg|
|Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis)||1 mg||100 mcg|
|Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis)||300 mg||-|
|Manganese Amino Acid Chelate||10 mg||1 mg|
We were given high dollar meds and pain killers however days went by all the meds from the vet seem to do was make him sleepy and sad. I stopped giving him the vet meds! We found Arthrimaxx online read reviews and ordered it. Within one week Bear was walking he could pull himself up off the ground within two weeks he was bunny hopping. It has been a few weeks since ordering Arthrimaxx and Bear is up walking moving and back to himself. This is a good product! I give it to him once a day with his first meal every day. I will reorder this product again when it is time that is to say when what we have runs out.
I told my vet about it she had never heard of it but was amazed at the recovery of Bear and recommended keeping him on it as the ingredients were the same as the next steps taken that she was going to give Bear, only a few hundred dollars cheaper?? Praise God for Arthrimaxx. This product does what it states.?? Yes I like the results will keep buying it for Bear our Great Pyrenees in both liquid and I will try the chew pill form as well. And the 800 number support was amazing too, the guy was nice and answered all my questions if you call he may have to put you on hold but that was okay too thumbs up for this product.
I admit though, it took her a few days to get used to the taste. I had to combine it with other goodies so it wasn't wasted (it's a bit pricey, but for a dog under 10 pounds, it will last quite a while). Now however, she LOVES this and looks forward to it every night! I still supplement her diet with a probiotic, excellent dry food and the best wet food on the market, but I plan to keep her on ARTHRIMAXX for the rest of her life. Highly recommend this product!
SweetPea is 8 1/2 years old and I fear that she was having kidney failure. We stopped the Arthrimaxx immediately,it took almost 2 weeks for her to get back to normal. I am extremely disappointed that along w/the loss of her kidney function it did nothing to help her legs.
Write a review