This holiday season, show your favorite feline some extra special love by making them these simple and delicious cat biscuits. Made with only five ingredients, this is an edible present that your furry friends will love. Check out our other natural treat recipes:
- 1 can tuna in oil, drained
- 1 ¼ wheat flour (you may also substitute this exact measurement with gluten-free flour)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- Catnip, to taste, or a dash of parsley
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a food processor mix tuna, egg, flour, water and parsley until a dough forms. If the dough looks too sticky, add a bit more flour.
3. Dust a surface with flour and roll out dough to ½ inch thick.
4. Use small snowmen cookie cutters to cut out treats from the dough.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Once the treats are cooled, enjoy watching your kitty eat something delicious and homemade by you.
Thanks to messforless.net for this tasty treat!
Photo by Laura Chouette